Are you ready to hear about amazing new feature in Softorino YouTube Converter 2?
Today while playing around with our macOS app Softorino YouTube Converter – we accidentally discovered a new hidden feature. It helps you download YouTube videos even faster than before!
What we have discovered 💡
Turns out that if you copy any online video’s link on your iPhone – SYC 2 will automagically pull it up on your desktop. And all you need to do is to click ‘Convert and Transfer to iPhone’ button.
But wait – Here’s a video proof:
Why is this happening?
In macOS Sierra Apple introduced a brand new feature – Continuity. It helps you move seamlessly across all your devices. There are a whole variety of ways that it can help you with. For example:
- Handoff – start a document, email or a message on one device and pick it up on another one.
- Auto Unlock – Easily unlock your Mac with your Apple Watch, without entering your password!
- Universal Clipboard – Copy text, images, videos on 1 device & paste into the other one.
- Instant Hotspot – Connect to your iphone’s hotspot without any setup
- Phone Calls – Use your Mac to answer phone calls.
- SMS Messages – Text your friends right from your Mac!
- AirDrop – Instantly share files across all your Apple devices
What are the requirements?
You will have to be signed in to the same Apple id & iCloud account on your Mac and iPhone. Also, connect them to the same Wi-Fi network and switch on Bluetooth on your both devices.
One more thing…
Make sure the Handoff is enabled on your Mac. Here’s how you do this:
On your desktop, go to the ‘Apple Preferences’ > ‘General’. Afterwards, check mark ‘Allow Handoff between this Mac and iCloud devices’
Now you’re ready to try Continuity and SYC 2 working together. Let us know how it worked for you in the comments!