MKV to iPad on Mac and Windows In Just 3 Steps!
MKV to iPad on Mac and Windows in just 3 Steps! This post will demonstrate how to transfer MKV to iPad on Mac & Windows without the converting hassle.
Can we enjoy high-quality MKV films on iPad? Which formats does iPad support for videos? – These are very popular questions now-a-days since every year, iPads are getting better than better with higher screen resolution. And in this article we’ll finally unveil the most straight forward way to transfer MKV to iPad or iPhone on Mac and Windows.
BTW – For those who are still wondering вЂњWhat’s MKV?вЂќ:
The Matroska (aka MKV) is an open standard free container format, a file format that could hold an infinite amount of subtitle tracks, or video, sound, picture in a single file.
The features of MKV contains adaptable, extensible, cross platform, robust flowing support, menu subtitle support & much more.
That is the why there’s such a demand & that’s why the internet is filled with MKV formatted files. Playing 1080p 720p MKV on your retina iPad without loosing the greatest high definition video quality. The only problem is that you’re ought to use a third party application if you would like to upload MKV HD files on iPad.
What you will need:
MacOS or Windows PC
USB cord to connect your iOS device
WALTR 2. Download the application by clicking on the button below:
Video Guide: How to Convert MKV to iPad
Before we proceed further, be sure to watch this quck video tutorial:
How to Transfer MKV to iPad on Mac & Windows In Only 3 Steps (without iTunes):
The developers over at Softorino Inc. have recently released WALTR 2. A smart tool that lets you transfer any file in ANY format (even flac, mkv, mov, avi, m4r) straight into your iPad. Without using the clumsy and huge iTunes.
According to many reviews, WALTR doesn’t have a lot of needless bells and whistles; it just performs as promised. Plus it’s very user-friendly & it runs on their very own ‘SilentCnvrt’ Technology with support for numerous formats – which means you will get the outcome video with no loss of quality and a shockingly quick way. Here’s how:
Step #1 Download WALTR 2 and then install it on your Mac or PC.
No worries, it’s a Free Download.
Step #2 Connect your iPad(or iPhone)
Connect the iPad to your Mac / PC via USB when prompt.
There’s also an option to transfer MKV to iPad via wireless networks. It’s now experimental, but still you can test this out by clicking on the gear in the bottom of the app and selecting ‘Enable WiFi Connectivity’.
Step #3 Add your MKV files.
To transfer MKV 1080p or 720p files to iPad – you simply have to drag and drop the MKV video files into the ‘Drop ANY Files Here’ window. It will begin transferring automatically.
That’s it:just stay patient until the process is done. Access the files from your native Video app on the iPad. WALTR 2 has a smart built-in technology that recognizes any movie or video and fills in all the meta data, including movie description, actors info and artwork! So once you transferred MKV to iPad, head straight to your default videos app to check this out!
And that’s it. Congratulations!
Your MKV is ready for natural playback on the iPad. In the highest quality possible.
WALTR Feature Overview:
I’m sure that now you understand why WALTR is presented as the best solution, which can quickly provide you with the very best way to put MKV HD video formats to your iPad. WALTR includes a lot more awesome features, such as:
- Copy Any VIDEO to iPad – Convert & copy Apple’s unsupported files such as MKV & AVI or the classic MOV, MP4 for natural playback on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- Copy Any AUDIO to iPad – Convert & copy Music in any format, such as mp3, flac, ape, alac, m4r, aac, aiff, wav, and even wma, cue, ogg, wv & tta.
- Shockingly Fast – The avg. transfer speed is 2GB in under 1 Minute!
- Native Playback – Play it from the device’s native player. All files are automatically transferred into iOS native Video & Music apps without syncing.
- Convert-on-the-fly – All files are ready for playback in the highest quality the device can handle.
- First app in the world to do this – Unlike WALTR, other ‘similar’ solutions make you download 3rd-party apps to your device for playback or convert the files, which result in quality loss.
- An awesomely cool App name – Inspired by Walter White from Breaking Bad.
- 24/7 Phone & Email Support – A whole team of live human professionals got your back.
In light of the popularity of the video format where the Android can read even Vorbis and VP8 streams. Yet, as a result of Apple’s regular policy, the iPad will not play with a MKV video without iPad video converter or an additional player program. Thanks to WALTR you can put MKV to iPad on Mac / Windows without using any 3rd party programs in a hassle free procedure.
You just drag the file and drop it. The files automatically appear in your iOS native вЂњVideosвЂќ app. It’s always going to be available in the best quality possible and in the native iOS video app. You can also take advantage of the big iPhone 7 screen and use WALTR to transfer MKV to iPad Pro or iPhone 7 on Mac / Windows. It will be as easy, just plug in your device, drop your file and wait until it’s done.
WALTR is simple & smart. No more proper format headache. WALTR just ‘makes it work’.
Here are more tutorials to get more out of your iPads & iPhones:
- How to Play Flac Music Files on iPhone
- How to Transfer AVI Files to iPad on a Mac or Windows
- Easy Way to Convert AVI to MOV on a Mac (and Windows)